ISCC2024 will take place at Hotel Melià, in downtown Milan from 15th to 17th October. The final day of the Symposium (October 18th) sill consist of a practical workshop at Politecnico di Milano Bovisa. The booming district of Zona Lotto is home to the Meliá Milano. Fully renovated, it reflects the innovative design and elegance for which the capital of Lombardy is famous. Located in the district that is defining the personality of the new Milan, this city hotel is the ideal choice for both business and leisure travellers. Just 15 minutes by metro from the historic centre and the legendary Duomo.
To facilitate contact with delegates, the exhibition area is positioned adjacent the technical sessions and refreshment space. All exhibition spaces will be provided with a shell scheme and of a first come first served basis.
Each space includes:
- 1 full registration badge. Full registration badge includes: conference access, coffee breaks, lunches, welcome cocktail, digital proceedings
- Company logo and link to company website on the symposium website
- Back and side wall (45 cm) – white color Height 207 cm
- Front sign board for company name
- One table
- Two chairs
- One wastebasket
- Standard electricity connection & consumption
Additional furniture can be booked (info and catalogue will be available) The removal of any elements from the standard booth equipment package will not reduce the fixed rate. Any modification or addition to the standard proposal will be calculated separately.
Assembly an dismantling times
Dismantling: 17th October 2024 from 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm